TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Has anyone else read 'In Fury Born'?

• Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
 #36612  by Larissa Lichty
 Sun May 24, 2020 4:41 pm
Jon Stout wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:42 am
Silly Question!!! The proper question is why someone has not read it if they read the Honor Harrington Books.....
some of us (cough cough ME) missed it somehow... :(
 #36935  by William Dickson
 Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:35 am
One of my favorites!

I wish there were sequels!
Philip Culmer liked this
 #41170  by Steve Galpin
 Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:40 pm
While there are not any sequels currently, there is a new book Governor by David Weber that came out last month that is a prequel. I have it on hold at my local library, and will let you know what I think of it. Here is a notice about it:

http://www.davidweber.net/upcomingreleases
Mike Ruff, Neil Simpson liked this
 #41172  by Rachel Nevins
 Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:41 pm
It's one of my favorite books! I've read both versions and got my hardcover of In Fury Born autographed the last time I met Mr. Weber. I'm looking forward to reading the prequel.
 #41213  by Steve Galpin
 Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:15 pm
I now have a copy of Governor (the Fury prequel) from my local library and started reading it yesterday. I'll let you all know how I liked it if you wish.
 #41553  by William Nelson
 Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:10 pm
Eh its on my TBR list...which is quite long....I'll get to it at some point. Right now I'm in the process of a reread of The Wheel of Time in preparation for the Amazon Prime show releasing later this year.
David Haskins liked this
 #42116  by Robin Brail
 Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:16 pm
I have also read that one, I really enjoyed it. Its right up there with his "The Stars at War" series.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!