TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Look what I found

• Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
 #45716  by Ryan Presson
 Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:42 am
Just moved to New Bern NC and was doing a circuit of the local game shops and found these on a dusty shelf. The owner said they were there when he bought the store 10 years ago and he had no idea how long they had been thier prior. So he gave me 70 percent off!https://imgur.com/a/fYiadhL
 #45717  by Robert Farley
 Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:02 am
That's a lucky find!
Jonathan Ryan liked this
 #45718  by Richard Davenport
 Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:15 am
I've found a number of cool items shopping local game stores. A lot of times people just don't know what they've even got, so you can pick up some out of print little gems for cheap.
 #45811  by Jackie Snedden
 Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:37 pm
That's a good find!

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!