TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• House of Lies

• Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
 #31270  by Robert Day
 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:00 pm
Does anyone know when House of Lies is coming out.
 #31282  by Zachary White
 Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 am
Robert Day wrote:Does anyone know when House of Lies is coming out.
Never - :p

Seriously tho - your guess is as good as mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #31296  by Andrew Sivula
 Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:41 pm
This happens whenever someone asks
https://tenor.com/VzLq.gif
Robert Day wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:00 pm
Does anyone know when House of Lies is coming out.
 #34661  by Tomáš Váca
 Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:10 am
When 2 years and 10 months ago I started thinking about Havenite stuff I was told to wait for HoL, that it will be there soon.

When I asked 2 years ago, I was told it is nearly completed and its matter of short time.

When I asked 1 yeat ago, I was told that only minor finishing moves need to be done before relase.

Will 2020 be the charm? I hope so. Not asking. Just hoping.
 #34662  by Zachary White
 Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:22 am
So the Senior Havenite people and I have built a uniform tree based off what we already know and what we know was included in House of Steel for the RMN, RMMC, RMA, and GSN.

So take solace in knowing that, baring any unforeseen surprises in HoL, the RHN Uniform manual will be released nearly immediately following when the book is published ;)

So at least there is that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
James Sena, Anne Zecca, Fair Isle and 2 others liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!