TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Treecat Stuffed Animals

• Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
 #13548  by Kaye Downing
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:23 pm
Does anyone know where I can purchase a stuffed Treecat animal? I love treecats from the books and would like to have one to go with my costume? Does anyone make them?
 #13550  by Martin Lessem, FLA
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:56 pm
Kaye Downing wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:23 pm
Does anyone know where I can purchase a stuffed Treecat animal? I love treecats from the books and would like to have one to go with my costume? Does anyone make them?
Currently we have none in stock as they sell out fast.
 #13567  by Kaye Downing
 Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:50 am
Thank you for your response. Do you know when they will be in stock again? Can we put in an advance order to hold one and what is the price?
 #13599  by Steven Rosenthal
 Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:51 am
Hey Kaye,

I think we have a litter of treecats available for adoption on board the Barbarossa. PM and we can work something out.

4/20/18
We do not have any more treecats available for adoption at this time.
Last edited by Steven Rosenthal on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #13689  by Ben Wagner
 Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:42 am
Hi BuSup here
Currently they arent availible, my advice is to follow the BuSup forum area and facebook page. If and when they are a product we can offer again it will be advertised widely

Thanks

Ben
 #14232  by Emilio Desalvo
 Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:14 pm
Can we expect a litter for Manticon?

I still have to replace who was lost at sea by the Italian Postal service between Hamburg and Roma...
 #14248  by Ben Wagner
 Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:14 pm
Im afraid there are no updates or timescales on Treecats.

Trust me when we have news it will be posted everywhere!

Ben
BuSup
Doug Henry liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!