TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Anno 1800

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29072  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:43 pm
So I got Anno 1800 and love it, and figure that style of game would be fun to have a large number of people on, as it is a long haul game, so easy to rack up the hours. Anyone else have it/ other games in the Anno series? got 2070 and 1602 sitting around as well
 #29075  by Betty Osthoff
 Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 pm
1800 and 2070 here, haven't really done much with 2070 once I figured out how to win. 1800 seems like it has a lot more replay ability than 2070 did.

Haven't found anyone to try multiplayer with, don't know if much like Civ VI if it has a cloud/server function.
 #29103  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:03 am
Well that's 2 out of the 3 needed for either of them. Also the Anno 1800 beta was actually the first one I played, and then realized had 2070 installed and didn't like as much when tried.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!