TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Lord of the Rings Online/ Dungeons and Dragons Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #35682  by William Karnesky
 Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:43 pm
David Westover wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:42 pm
I recently returned to play LOTRO, given all the free time we now have. Would it be possible to get into the TRMN kinship?
I think Alex Shaffer is the best one to direct you to. the easiest way would be if you joined the gaming discord where they have a dedicated channel for LotRO

Here is na invite link: https://discord.gg/Fvp8nZX
 #35684  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:08 pm
David Westover wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:42 pm
I recently returned to play LOTRO, given all the free time we now have. Would it be possible to get into the TRMN kinship?
Sure! Let me know what toons you have on Arkenstone and I'll add you to the kin the next time we are both on.
William Karnesky liked this
 #35741  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:11 am
Chris Hollaway wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:36 am
Any Dungeons and Dragons Online or Star Trek Online players?
Yes, though not touched DDO for a while, and there is a thread for STO in the forums viewtopic.php?f=567&t=7873
 #35753  by Ryan Hoolehan
 Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:13 pm
Chris Hollaway wrote:Any Dungeons and Dragons Online or Star Trek Online players?
I'm in the Kin/Fleet for LOTRO and STO, and I should be able to invite as well. DM me here or on discord and I can log in on request to get people invited.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!