TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Lord of the Rings Online/ Dungeons and Dragons Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29579  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue May 21, 2019 6:25 pm
Cindy Jeffers wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:52 pm
I've never played, so started loading the game when I saw this. It took a couple evenings, but finally able to create my character and start :-)

I'll play and see how it goes, but if I'm too slow for the group, you don't have to wait for me.
honestly some of the fun is seeing all the side quests and such. I started as an Elf so doing the Elf quests, but can do all the side stuff that starts in the Dwarf area if feel like it, partially because those are for deeds, which unlock higher level traits (or buy them in the store) but increased defenses are very welcome for a squishy Runekeeper.
 #29586  by Jana Otahal
 Wed May 22, 2019 12:45 am
Regarding LOTRO - Things have been a bit hectic for me, as I'm leaving for a vacation early June, and need to finish things up at work - but definitelly want to give this a try - although likely in July. Hopefully being that far behind won't be a problem - not my first game and I dare to say I am a quick learner! :mrgreen:
 #29609  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Wed May 22, 2019 9:43 pm
Patrick Giese wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:23 am
Greetings all!

I have launched in LotRO - Arkenstone as Lewys_Blackmore! See folks there!

Patrick
I tried to add you as a friend but it says Lewys_Blackmore doesn’t exist.
 #29610  by Alex Shaffer
 Wed May 22, 2019 9:46 pm
Eric Schulman, HoC Speaker wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:43 pm
Patrick Giese wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:23 am
Greetings all!

I have launched in LotRO - Arkenstone as Lewys_Blackmore! See folks there!

Patrick
I tried to add you as a friend but it says Lewys_Blackmore doesn’t exist.
So the way the game works, you can't add people by login name, you need to friend their character, and thus friend all their alts. @Patrick Giese what is your character name? I'll be posting mine up later today once I copy them down
 #29611  by Cindy Van Wyhe
 Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 pm
My character is Gwindaruth.

I've finished intro quests and on to epic prologue.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #29619  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu May 23, 2019 3:08 am
so I have 5 made right now, current 'main' is Mirhirfin. Have the others for other crafting vocations and other play styles.
 #29625  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu May 23, 2019 5:31 am
Cindy Jeffers wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 pm
My character is Gwindaruth.

I've finished intro quests and on to epic prologue.
Also sent you a staff with one of my other characters as saw you are a Lore Master.
 #29627  by Shel Tozer-Kilts
 Thu May 23, 2019 2:55 pm
I need to double-check, but I believe my character is Mirdathael, High Elf Warden. Barely started in Celondim, but I’m a completist when it comes to quests so I’ll be there for a bit.
 #29628  by Cindy Van Wyhe
 Thu May 23, 2019 3:01 pm
Sorry, I cannot help myself...

"A bunch of elves walk into a bar..."
 #29633  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Thu May 23, 2019 5:24 pm
Do we have a TRMN LOTRO kinship? If so, what is it called? If not, can someone start one? Or is someone already in an established kinship that would welcome a bunch of low-level characters?

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!