TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Lord of the Rings Online/ Dungeons and Dragons Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29641  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu May 23, 2019 9:17 pm
Eric Schulman, HoC Speaker wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:24 pm
Do we have a TRMN LOTRO kinship? If so, what is it called? If not, can someone start one? Or is someone already in an established kinship that would welcome a bunch of low-level characters?
I looked this up last night, need at least 8 people in the kinship, with my alts can help out a bit. I can start it up and invite, and then have one of yall as officer and invite my alts. However need to decide: What race kinship names or go with mixed/default?
 #29642  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu May 23, 2019 9:27 pm
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:17 pm

I looked this up last night, need at least 8 people in the kinship, with my alts can help out a bit. I can start it up and invite, and then have one of yall as officer and invite my alts. However need to decide: What race kinship names or go with mixed/default?
So explanation, the kinship charters give different names to the ranks if take the racial ones, like Officer becomes Seneschal/Provost/Voluntary Assistant Chief for Dwarf/Men/Hobbit with Elf being Caun/Aranel based on the gender of the character. Mixed it stays officer
 #29652  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri May 24, 2019 5:38 pm
So side note, as someone, not sure who is playing as Siadant, asked me for tools, reminded that we can potentially creating a trading group for items and crafting. Like they can make cloth armor, and process wood and metal for crafters who don't have the Forester or Prospector professions, while I can on my main create jewelry and food, but need someone with farmer to supply for that. Will work on getting my Armorsmith alt leveled a bit as he can make the starting tools and try finding the recipes for higher levels
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #29653  by Cindy Van Wyhe
 Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 pm
I just started crafting...Scholar, metalworking and farming (if I remember right, not home right now).

Right now I did onions wrong the first time, so waiting a day to get a new crate (didn't use a skill when sorting, still learning!)
 #29654  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri May 24, 2019 6:17 pm
Cindy Jeffers wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 pm
I just started crafting...Scholar, metalworking and farming (if I remember right, not home right now).

Right now I did onions wrong the first time, so waiting a day to get a new crate (didn't use a skill when sorting, still learning!)
Ah, Historian. I can send you tools, some bronze bars for weapons, and a bunch of dye resources I have if you want.
 #29655  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Fri May 24, 2019 8:47 pm
I have an explorer (tailor/forester/prospector). If you send me ore I can provide bars and if you send me hides I can provide leather and/or light or medium armor for you. I'd also appreciate Fibre (tailor mastery component) if you acquire some. I've been picking up mastery components from other professions so let me know what you need.
 #29656  by Cindy Van Wyhe
 Fri May 24, 2019 9:45 pm
I don't know enough to know what I need or can use....yet lol

I'll send hides and fibre to you Eric, once I figure out how to do that.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #29659  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat May 25, 2019 4:49 am
Eric Schulman, HoC Speaker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:47 pm
I have an explorer (tailor/forester/prospector). If you send me ore I can provide bars and if you send me hides I can provide leather and/or light or medium armor for you. I'd also appreciate Fibre (tailor mastery component) if you acquire some. I've been picking up mastery components from other professions so let me know what you need.
Woodworker can get fibre when gathering from wood. And Cindy, you need Bars (Bronze for 1st tier) for Weaponsmith, and then Scholar gathers stuff from Artifacts and can make potions and stuff, and that adds the fun. Also Shel, I'll be keeping Tinker as well due to fact can supply my own weapons as RuneKeeper with alts covereing some other stuff. I guess work on boosting my Guardian Armorer to help cover stuff for armor and making tools if people can get me Metalsmith scrolls can try getting those recipes.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!