TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

  • Lord of the Rings Online/ Dungeons and Dragons Online

  • Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29702  by Patrick Giese
 Mon May 27, 2019 4:28 am
Eric Schulman, HoC Speaker wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:43 pm
Patrick Giese wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:23 am
Greetings all!

I have launched in LotRO - Arkenstone as Lewys_Blackmore! See folks there!

Patrick
I tried to add you as a friend but it says Lewys_Blackmore doesn’t exist.
Try just Lewys

PG
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this
 #29904  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:35 pm
I've finished the quests in the Shire (except for the chicken quests, I only did the first of those) and am working on the quests in Ered Luin. I'm holding off on doing Unravelling the Thread (Volume I, Book 1, Chapter 1) until you folks are ready. It's a level 15 quest and you don't need to finish all the quests in your starting area before doing it, you can always go back.
 #29907  by Cindy Jeffers
 Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:22 pm
I finished Celondim quests, and see there a TON of other quests in nearby towns I can do.

I'll be on vacation next week, with limited internet, so won't be able to "join" a group until later this month.

I'll play some of the other nearby town's quests until we agree on when to meet :-)
 #29908  by Alex Shaffer
 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 pm
Cindy Jeffers wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:22 pm
I finished Celondim quests, and see there a TON of other quests in nearby towns I can do.

I'll be on vacation next week, with limited internet, so won't be able to "join" a group until later this month.

I'll play some of the other nearby town's quests until we agree on when to meet :-)
Sound good to me. Ladies and Gents, if we shoot for a date like the 22nd to get the Kinship set up and game, would that work for people? need to have at least one other person made an officer to allow inviting my alts to ensure we have the 8 min in 5 days. Also, a name for the kinship and what type.
Patrick Giese liked this
 #29911  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:17 pm
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 pm
Ladies and Gents, if we shoot for a date like the 22nd to get the Kinship set up and game, would that work for people? need to have at least one other person made an officer to allow inviting my alts to ensure we have the 8 min in 5 days. Also, a name for the kinship and what type.
How about "Manticoran Alliance" or something like that as a kinship name? And Mixed as a kinship type? I'd be happy to be an officer and invite your alts.
Last edited by Eric Schulman, MP on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #30222  by Cindy Jeffers
 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 am
My FB friends have probably seen that my plans are "a bit jumbled" right now.

I haven't played since my last post.

Was there a time to meet tomorrow, or is that on hold (haven't seen another post since then)?

I don't want to miss the group, but may not be able to be there tomorrow.
 #30225  by Alex Shaffer
 Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:43 am
Cindy Jeffers wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:44 am
My FB friends have probably seen that my plans are "a bit jumbled" right now.

I haven't played since my last post.

Was there a time to meet tomorrow, or is that on hold (haven't seen another post since then)?

I don't want to miss the group, but may not be able to be there tomorrow.
No time set as not heard from anyone about it, so it's likely not going to happen as I actually have plans that got shifted to tomorrow.
 #30228  by Eric Schulman, MP
 Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Since we have people who play with substantially different frequencies, perhaps it would make more sense for us all to join the same existing kinship. That way, there will be others with similar levels. It would also let us take advantage of things that only kinships that have been around for a while have (for example, a kinship house).
 #30229  by Alex Shaffer
 Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:13 pm
Eric Schulman, MP wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Since we have people who play with substantially different frequencies, perhaps it would make more sense for us all to join the same existing kinship. That way, there will be others with similar levels. It would also let us take advantage of things that only kinships that have been around for a while have (for example, a kinship house).
ok, will be pinging people on the Discord server, but I can see about getting the Kinship started, just need people to be on to be invited, so let's try finding a time that works this week.
 #30250  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:55 pm
Thursday 6/27 at 6pm CST going to start up the Kinship and will be working over the weekend to get invites. Sadly LOTRO does not have DDO's mail a thing that they can just click and join so will need to be on, or another member with officer rank from what I recall.
Eric Schulman, MP and -1 others liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue



Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!