TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships and World of Tanks Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #30741  by Larry D French Sr
 Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:39 pm
Peter Gold wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 pm
Larry D French Sr wrote:I am a new to online gaming. What are these games, how do you play, where is the URL, and how do you register? The last computer games that I have ever played were Atari Games 40 years and Facebook Farmville and similar games. I would like to learn.
https://worldofwarships.com/

Follow the prompts to create an account.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
I can't get it to download onto my tablet. I hit download and nothing happens.
 #30742  by Peter Gold
 Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:07 am
Ah. It requires an actual Windows based computer.
Try world of warships blitz app instead. Similar game by same company.

#30751  by Larry D French Sr
 Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:50 pm
Peter Gold wrote:

I couldn't get warships blitz to load, but I got world of tanks to load. It took me a few hours to get the game account set up.

I don't have the manual dexterity to be able to move my tank and fire to complete the tutorial. Hopefully, with practice, I'll eventually get it. Thanks for your help.
 #30774  by Larry D French Sr
 Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:25 pm
Larry D French Sr wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:50 pm
Peter Gold wrote:

I couldn't get warships blitz to load, but I got world of tanks to load. It took me a few hours to get the game account set up.

I don't have the manual dexterity to be able to move my tank and fire to complete the tutorial. Hopefully, with practice, I'll eventually get it. Thanks for your help.
So, now that I got World of Tanks Blitz and World of Tanks Assistant downloaded and installed, how do I join the TRMN Clan and actually play this thing?
 #30792  by John Chambers
 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:43 pm
I am halfway through starting a World of Tanks Clan. Who would have thought the fee to start a clan is $1,000,000!

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!