TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• NC/3 rd Fleet All Hands report for gunnery... maybe?

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #31847  by Michael Bonh
 Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
I will start this with "I am so green here Elon Musk asked for my autograph." With that I have no idea how to get this ball rolling.

I want to get to know other GSN members to talk with and learn more about our service as well as any other 3rd Fleet folks in my area. With that I have access to a very large space with considerable power capacity and want to host a big gaming weekend/day. I have had fun with some of the people in discord but I am more of a face to face guy. The facility has an awesome projection system for bridge sims and lots of space if we want to get funny and build out an actual bridge.

This is on a military facility so you'll need an ID to get on but that is the only requirement.

I just really have enjoyed the interactions I've had since Fantisci-con last year and want to meet more of the TRMN members. If anyone has any information on how to push this forward please add below or PM me. If an Email works better just let me know and I'll give it to you.

S3C Bohn, Michael Z.
HMS Werewolf - Crewman
By the great Tester I will prevail.
 #31870  by Jana Otahal
 Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:53 pm
I love your initiative/idea!
As for your question - I'd recommend trying to talk to people from your own chapter & fleet directly and see if there's interest, as the very first step and then take it from there. Gaming events such as this are a great way to connect with each other! :)
Michael Bonh liked this
 #31897  by Michael Bonh
 Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:31 pm
I want to thank everyone who has reached out to offer information and how tos with this. I will be reaching out to my chain of command and if not that will be coordinating with 3rd fleet. I did want to pass on that it looks like there will be no fee to attend whatever this turns into. The space will be free. Again that you all for the help.

S3C Bohn, Michael
HMS Werewolf - Crewman
By the great Tester I will prevail.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!