TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Star Wars RPG Age of Rebellion Intro game

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #35843  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 pm
Samirah Johnstone wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:02 pm
It's been too long since I've done tabletop Star Wars games...I miss them quite a lot.
We do have slots open for the intro session, and can help you make a character, or the pregen
 #36102  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:06 pm
So we have a slot open for the campaign, next session is on 5/2 at 12pm Pacific Time (2pm Central). I may also run another session of the intro game/one of the other intro games at a later day.
Last edited by Alex Shaffer on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #36125  by William Karnesky
 Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:26 pm
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:56 am
Doss Buckalew, D3SL wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:35 pm
12 PM PDT is 2 PM CDT and 3 PM EDT.
right. whoops.
Might I suggest that in the future those of us organizing games online use a site like https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to create a timeslot, put in common time zones, and then share it?

For example, this link is one I created to schedule a game I played yesterday, it lets people see different time zones and eliminates as much ambiguity as possible, it also allows you to add it to your calendar if you want https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&li ... &sln=21-24

Or even just C&P the times:

CDT/CST, Central Daylight Time (US)
21:00 Thu, Apr 23 2020
00:00 Fri, Apr 24 2020

EDT/EST, Eastern Daylight Time (US)
22:00 Thu, Apr 23 2020
01:00 Fri, Apr 24 2020

PDT, Pacific Daylight Time (US)
19:00 Thu, Apr 23 2020
22:00 Thu, Apr 23 2020

UTC, Coordinated Universal Time
02:00 Fri, Apr 24 2020
05:00 Fri, Apr 24 2020

Scheduled with www.worldtimebuddy.com
Alternatively, just stating UTC offset might help, using the above time example, 2020-04-23 T 19:00.00 UTC-7
 #37316  by Alex Shaffer
 Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:10 am
So, if people are interested, can see about running another intro group through any of the lines, that can be decided as a group, but looking at the weekend of 8/21-8/23 as potential time to run it.
Nathan Niemi liked this
 #38438  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:45 am
So since the planned run last month fell through, I will try again at a later date, for now if anyone has interest in spectating or learning the game, we have games on every other Saturday, 12pm PST till about 3-4pm. Session tomorrow, and then the next one will be likely 10/10, let me know here or on the gaming discord if interested.
William Karnesky liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!