TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Star Wars RPG Age of Rebellion Intro game

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #35623  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:59 pm
So, want to run the intro game of Age of Rebellion at some point, mainly since I am involved in a campaign of Edge of the Empire that sometimes GM sometimes play, but one of the other players made a dicebot that works wonderfully for the system. If we get people, short notice I know, can run it this Saturday at 12pm PST, or in a few weeks at same time. Let me Know if interested, we have one so far who claimed a pregen character.
 #35635  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:05 pm
Rescheduled for 4/18, though can do 4/11 if people want. Same time of 12PST
 #35689  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:11 pm
William Karnesky wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm
Alex Shaffer wrote:
I have a possible conflict of a standing RPG on the 18th. I have no conflict on the 11th.
OK, let me know if it does lock in, and Actually the 11th will conflict with the Zoom meeting on Space Combat, so looking like the 25th. Gives more time to run practice stuff and make characters anyway. Speaking of, still have spaces for people, can go over 6, but it'll be a little harder to manage, so 3 confirmed slots left open right now. Let me know if interested, can send the pregen or make a character with people.
 #35792  by William Karnesky
 Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:40 pm
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:11 pm
William Karnesky wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm
Alex Shaffer wrote:
I have a possible conflict of a standing RPG on the 18th. I have no conflict on the 11th.
OK, let me know if it does lock in, and Actually the 11th will conflict with the Zoom meeting on Space Combat, so looking like the 25th. Gives more time to run practice stuff and make characters anyway. Speaking of, still have spaces for people, can go over 6, but it'll be a little harder to manage, so 3 confirmed slots left open right now. Let me know if interested, can send the pregen or make a character with people.
We are confirmed go for the 18th.
 #35807  by Alex Shaffer
 Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:10 am
Alright, so still have 3 confirmed slots left open fr the 18th, can fit more but then start getting into talking over each other so that'll be if we manage to fill up.
 #35823  by Samirah Johnstone
 Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:19 pm
How are you running this? I'm curious on it.
 #35834  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 am
William Karnesky wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:35 pm
Samirah Johnstone wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:19 pm
How are you running this? I'm curious on it.
The TRMN gaming discord has a dice roller on it, and we use that + voice chat in the discord.
Yeah, one of my players for the Edge game I am in/running (basically rotating when someone makes a story idea) made it as annoyed with the other one I found and made a very simple format for it, and it works great.
 #35838  by Samirah Johnstone
 Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:02 pm
It's been too long since I've done tabletop Star Wars games...I miss them quite a lot.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!