TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Eve online query

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #36936  by Neil Simpson
 Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:21 am
Is there a RMN corporation in the game? Asking for a crewman who doesn't do the forums.
 #36938  by Jana Otahal
 Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:55 am
Try to ask here, I'm not sure how active they presently are, but thought I would direct you in the right direction at the very least - viewtopic.php?f=567&t=7502 :)
William Karnesky liked this
 #36947  by Neil Simpson
 Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm
Jana Otahal wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:55 am
Try to ask here, I'm not sure how active they presently are, but thought I would direct you in the right direction at the very least - viewtopic.php?f=567&t=7502 :)
Thanks, saw that thread and it seems dead.
 #37002  by Jana Otahal
 Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:10 am
Neil Simpson wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:33 pm
Thanks, saw that thread and it seems dead.
I nudged people on the TRMN Gaming Discord server towards your topic, hopefully someone will chime in here - I'm fairly certain some people in TRMN do play or did play the game - although not sure if there's (still) active corporation.
 #37164  by Zach McCauley
 Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:11 pm
Well, I'm jumping back into it after a few months of not touching it. My character can run a corp more than large enough for TRMN. I'll hop onto the Gaming Discord and see what/how people want to do things.
 #37168  by Zach McCauley
 Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:26 am
Alright, a corp has been created under the corp ticker RMNY, and it's called The Royal Manticoran Navy. It can currently hold 200 folks, with a bump up to 300 in a couple hours from now.
William Karnesky liked this
 #37178  by Neil Simpson
 Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:57 pm
Zach McCauley wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:26 am
Alright, a corp has been created under the corp ticker RMNY, and it's called The Royal Manticoran Navy. It can currently hold 200 folks, with a bump up to 300 in a couple hours from now.
Cheers for that. I'll let my guy know.
 #37180  by Jana Otahal
 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:09 pm
Neil Simpson wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:57 pm
Cheers for that. I'll let my guy know.
It may help for your friend to jump into the TRMN Gaming Discord as well - as EVE folks are very likely to communicate there. :)

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!