TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• TRMN Steam Gamer Tags

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #13438  by Kris Miller
 Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:10 am
Shawn Merrow wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 pm
Forgot because of Steam had to add my middle initial.
ShawnMMerrow
I found and sent a friend request to a 'smerrow', also in Pasco, Washington...

Cheers,
Shawn Merrow liked this
 #13439  by Kris Miller
 Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:13 am
Michael Garcia, 3SL wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:36 pm
@Kris Miller I just added you back. I get a lot of add requests and I only like to add people I know. :)
I do the same. I think we met at CelestiCon a few years ago...
 #13473  by Philip Culmer
 Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm
Being of the same imaginative bent as Colonel Merrow, I'm philculmer.
Shawn Merrow liked this
 #15151  by Melissa Comeau
 Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:56 pm
 #15487  by Philip Culmer
 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:11 pm
 #15743  by Jonathan Arnold
 Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:06 am
My steam Gamer tag is strider795
 #16794  by Patrick Hagemeier
 Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:50 pm
Phantazim13
 #17498  by Tom Bainbridge
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:14 pm
Mine is lravenheart
 #17510  by Emil Bojar
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:46 pm
edhel90

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!