TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #15875  by Emil Bojar
 Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm
David Bell wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:15 am
David Bell wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:24 am
Emil Bojar wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 pm

That would be me in WoW :)
not a problem Emil, I will add you to the clan
can you make the appication again emil its seems to have disappeared during the upgrade
Already send you another one, 2 times :)
 #15957  by Garret Bitker
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:51 am
Michael Garcia, 3SL wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:06 pm
The Royal Manticoran Navy has a Warships clan. Myself, @Sean Niemeyer, MotC, and @William Farley have rights to add folks to it.
Sir,
I sent an application to join a couple of days ago, how long to approval? username gevehard
Garret
 #15995  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:23 pm
My apologies, @Garret Bitker, but I've been on bereavement leave and have not logged in to WoWS since my grandmother died two weeks ago due to many family obligations. I'll login right now and approve you.

MDg
 #15997  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm
@Garret Bitker, looks like your application expired, so I sent you an in-game invite. Let me know if you run into any other troubles.

MDg
 #16642  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:50 am
Let me send you an in-game invite to the clan.

MDg
 #27104  by Mark Lloyd
 Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:24 pm
I just sent an application for WoT, username Grimbolt13
 #27114  by James Sena
 Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:23 am
Mark Lloyd wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:24 pm
I just sent an application for WoT, username Grimbolt13
Let me log in and look at that

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!