TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #42316  by James Forgie
 Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:15 pm
Hello, my in game username is Admiral Wallace, I've been playing with INM2 Galpin, and Master Peter Gold. If I could be added to the clan that would be great :D
Mike Garcia, D1SL and -1 others liked this
 #42317  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:28 pm
James Forgie wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:15 pm
Hello, my in game username is Admiral Wallace, I've been playing with INM2 Galpin, and Master Peter Gold. If I could be added to the clan that would be great :D
Your application has been approved. Welcome to the clan!

-- McCC (Kyuusaku in-game)
James Forgie liked this
 #42394  by Peter Gold
 Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:29 pm
David Appleton wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:12 pm
I've got every American ship up to Tier VII. Willing to play with any of you fine folks.
I'm on PC. Me and a few others play most evenings around 6 PM US East Coast time. User name is tRMN_Merchie.

I'll probably be playing again this evening. One of us hosts a Zoom meeting so we can coordinate the battle.
Announcement can be found usually on my ship's Discord server https://discord.gg/Kq6pyyGK in the Tree House
 #42498  by Jayme Moore
 Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:28 pm
Good day, I am playing WoWS again and would like to join the clan as well. My in game name is Broadas. If possible for the RMN clan on North American server

Jayme Moore QBM
Staff Sergeant, RMMC
HMS Vixen.
 #42513  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:46 pm
Jayme Moore wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:28 pm
Good day, I am playing WoWS again and would like to join the clan as well. My in game name is Broadas. If possible for the RMN clan on North American server
Your application has been accepted.

-- McCC
 #42515  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 pm
For Warships Clan [RMN] members:

We just removed three members from the clan to clear up space for other members wishing to join. We have limited roster space (45). We only ask that everyone plays at least once every 365 days. If your Last Battle Played goes over 365 days, we automatically remove you from clan memberships and you will lose access to all bonuses provided by our clan.

We feel that one battle a year isn't too much to ask, and we also assume if you have not played the game in over a year, it's likely you're not interested in playing any longer.

Thank you!

-- McCC (Kyuusaku, clan commander)
 #42826  by Steve Galpin
 Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:10 pm
For all who play WoWs in the RMN Clan, Division Stars is back. You can get stars by winning a battle in Division with your clan mates, or getting General Offensive (your division kills one of each type of ship) or Brothers in Arms. The first star gets you <Dr. Evil voice on> "1 Million Credits" <Dr. Evil voice off>. 3 stars get you 5 Try Your Luck containers, and more stuff after that. A good deal for things we all should be doing in the first place.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!