TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #35419  by David Bell
 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:02 pm
Benjamin Koch wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:39 pm
I was more thinking that we have multiple clans on the EU Servers of WoT and WoWS
what multiple clans on the EU servers? as far as i'm aware the only WoT and WoWs clans on EU are the ones i setup
 #36566  by Benjamin Koch
 Thu May 21, 2020 2:09 pm
I would like to try out the atmosphere and meta on the north american warships server.

From what i can see i need to open another account for that. So any american server player interested in using the recruitment option on me? :D
 #36567  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Thu May 21, 2020 2:11 pm
Benjamin Koch wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:09 pm
I would like to try out the atmosphere and meta on the north american warships server.

From what i can see i need to open another account for that. So any american server player interested in using the recruitment option on me? :D
https://kyuu.cc/warships

MDg
Benjamin Koch liked this
 #36569  by Benjamin Koch
 Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm
Mike Garcia, D1SL wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:11 pm
https://kyuu.cc/warships

MDg
Thank you Sir, used that link and registred as Geisti on the NA Server.
Mike Garcia, D1SL and -1 others liked this
 #36570  by Jon Stout
 Thu May 21, 2020 2:41 pm
Well,

I know I am late to the party but I just joined as RMNHomeFleetAcdtual. Amanda_ap_Morgan was the initial but I have the change process started.
 #36571  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Thu May 21, 2020 2:56 pm
Benjamin Koch wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm
Thank you Sir, used that link and registred as Geisti on the NA Server.
Feel free to apply to [RMN] on the NA side, unless there's a Havenite clan already setup.

MDg
Benjamin Koch liked this
 #36572  by Benjamin Koch
 Thu May 21, 2020 3:00 pm
My heart belongs to manticore, i am just on loan to the havenites ;) I check that out for sure.
 #36573  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Thu May 21, 2020 3:41 pm
Benjamin Koch wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:00 pm
My heart belongs to manticore, i am just on loan to the havenites ;) I check that out for sure.
I sent you an invite to the clan.

MDg
Benjamin Koch liked this
 #36574  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Thu May 21, 2020 3:42 pm
Jon Stout wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:41 pm
I know I am late to the party but I just joined as RMNHomeFleetAcdtual. Amanda_ap_Morgan was the initial but I have the change process started.
Jon:

Not finding either of those names to send an invite to the clan.

MDg

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!