TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #41953  by Steve Galpin
 Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 pm
I have just started playing WoWs with Master Gold. My handle is Tregonsee
 #42055  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:15 am
Apologies, I have been (and remain) unable to login to Warships because of a building fire that drenched my apartment. I hope one of the other clan officers was able to get you into the clan.

-- McCC
 #42056  by Steve Galpin
 Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:59 pm
Sir,

My application to join the clan expired with no action. Please advise.
 #42061  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:04 am
I'll send you an invite as soon as I can get into the game. Next week at the latest.

-- McCC
 #42063  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:53 am
I've just approved your application. Welcome to the clan.

-- McCC
Steve Galpin wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:59 pm
Sir,

My application to join the clan expired with no action. Please advise.
 #42064  by Steve Galpin
 Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:50 am
Thank you Sir. Is there anything I should be doing besides playing?
 #42071  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:52 pm
Nope, just keep playing and accruing oil for the clan buildings so we can increase all the bonuses.

-- McCC
 #42148  by Steve Galpin
 Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:48 pm
As of today, there is a new way of earning things for yourself and the RMN Clan in World of Warships. There is a new thing called Division Star. Do activities in a Division with another Clan mate, and get stuff. First item is 1,000,000 coin. If you do things with each Clan mate, everyone will benefit!
 #42215  by Anita Rotheram
 Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:09 pm
Hi there - my World of Warships name is Anita_VR. I have applied to join the RMN clan at the recommendation of INM2 Galpin from HMS Havoc. Would you be so kind as to check this request and approve?

Thanks so much! Cheers, SC2 Anita Rotheram - HMS Havoc
 #42217  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:42 am
Anita Rotheram wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:09 pm
Hi there - my World of Warships name is Anita_VR. I have applied to join the RMN clan at the recommendation of INM2 Galpin from HMS Havoc. Would you be so kind as to check this request and approve?

Thanks so much! Cheers, SC2 Anita Rotheram - HMS Havoc
Welcome aboard, you've been approved.

-- McCC (Kyuusaku)
Anita Rotheram liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!