TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #13172  by Terry Street
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 pm
Which fleets have clans in World of Warships and World of Tanks ?
Kenneth Ayotte liked this
 #13174  by David Bell
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 pm
In the US there is the Grayson space navy for WoW and in the UK/ Europe Grayson fourth fleet clans, don't know about WoT
Terry Street liked this
 #13175  by Terry Street
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 pm
I will check those out. Thank you.
 #13177  by David Bell
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:02 pm
Are you in the USA? As WoW operates on two separate servers, if so search for Grayson space navy if your in Europe search Grayson fourth fleet, both run a warships on Wednesday event, Europe only when I'm not at work so abut intermittent at the moment
 #13179  by Terry Street
 Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:07 pm
I'm in the US on the east coast.
David Bell liked this
 #13238  by James Sena
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 am
Terry Street wrote:Which fleets have clans in World of Warships and World of Tanks ?
The Republic of Haven Navy has a clan ( only two members so far though )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#13260  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:06 pm
The Royal Manticoran Navy has a Warships clan. Myself, @Sean Niemeyer, MotC, and @William Farley have rights to add folks to it.
Mark Molnar liked this
 #13313  by Terry Street
 Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:07 pm
I just applied to the Grayson Space Navy clan and the Royal Manticoran Navy clan. My screen name is OD_Warrior.
 #13333  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:21 pm
I will see about applying when my desktop is fixed. But a comment on the abbreviation, I tend to use WoWS from it, as WoW tends to mean Warcraft to me.
Terry Street liked this
 #13650  by William Dickson
 Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:58 am
James Sena wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 am
Terry Street wrote:Which fleets have clans in World of Warships and World of Tanks ?
The Republic of Haven Navy has a clan ( only two members so far though )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I sent a request to join the WoWs clan a couple of days ago. That would get to three, should I be approved! :D (Dix29squid)

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!