TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• World of Warships / World of Tanks - Fleet Clans

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #39102  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:02 pm
Just as a reminder, anyone with over 365 days since their last battle in the World of Warships clan will be removed to make room for more active members. All we ask as a minimum show of activity is that you fight at least one battle per YEAR (co-op, random, ranked, OotW) to maintain your clan membership.

I had to remove 5 members from the clan for being 400+ days without a battle, today. If you were one of those members, you can ask to be re-invited in-game.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me in-game or here on the forums.

Thanks!
Steve Gale liked this
 #39279  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:39 pm
Frank Gonzalez wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:49 pm
Hello, is there a difference between WoWs and WoWs Legends?
Legends is an all-new completely-built Console version of Warships. There is no crossplay between Legends and the PC version.

-- McCC
 #39282  by Peter Gold
 Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 pm
Frank Gonzalez wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:49 pm
Hello, is there a difference between WoWs and WoWs Legends?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
As the D1SL pointed out, it's a separate game. I do have a person down here in Virginia that I'm trying to recruit that plays WoWs Legends. Email me your screen name if you want to try and hook up with him and maybe recruit him.
 #39678  by Steve Gale
 Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 pm
In WOT the clan is RMNT. I think there are only 4 of us in it as everybody else plays WOWS. I practically live on either the SA or NA server. I would wish for more members to play with.
Bosun HMS Andromeda.
Mark Molnar liked this
 #39708  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:56 am
Steve Gale wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 pm
In WOT the clan is RMNT. I think there are only 4 of us in it as everybody else plays WOWS. I practically live on either the SA or NA server. I would wish for more members to play with.
Bosun HMS Andromeda.
I used to play a lot of WoT in a pretty big clan (RBW), but after a while the game interactions during battles grew far too toxic for me to continue. Also, once Warships debuted, I shifted my focus entirely because I'm far more interested in naval side of things than I was tanking. The game interactions there can be toxic but it's not always a certainty, in fact, it's been pretty cordial by comparison.

-- McCC
Steve Gale liked this
 #40824  by Mike Garcia, D1SL
 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:28 pm
Hi all:

4 members were dropped from the RMN clan on Warships NA due to inactivity.

Thanks,

-- McCC

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!