TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Played World of(et al...)

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #13767  by William Dickson
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:47 am
Ok, played:

World of Warships
World of Tanks
World of Warplanes
World of Tanks (Blitz) -Not part of Marksman, yet.

My question is this...

Will the Totals pages from the various games count towards the requirements for the medals? In essence, submitting screenshots of the pages from each game, detailing the stats of each.

Solely because there is no other way to account for the games played. Unless I redo all of them, again. :(
 #13777  by Ben Wagner
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:34 am
You'll need to ask your Fleet CO as these are managed on a fleet by fleet basis
 #13778  by David Bell
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:08 am
William Dickson wrote:
Ok, played:

World of Warships
World of Tanks
World of Warplanes

My question is this...

Will the Totals pages from the various games count towards the requirements for the medals? In essence, submitting screenshots of the pages from each game, detailing the stats of each.

Solely because there is no other way to account for the games played. Unless I redo all of them, again. :(
Generally you need a witness to say you having played the games, points are worked out per "Game Session" at up to five sessions per week, the best way to do this is by joining one of the clans, in the USA you have Grayson Space Navy, Royal Manticore Navy and a Havenite Navy Clan, the clan controller the keeps a tally of sessions played and when you have Enough points will send you proof to submit to your CO
 #13865  by William Dickson
 Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:32 pm
David Bell wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:08 am
William Dickson wrote:
Ok, played:

World of Warships
World of Tanks
World of Warplanes

My question is this...

Generally you need a witness to say you having played the games, points are worked out per "Game Session" at up to five sessions per week, the best way to do this is by joining one of the clans, in the USA you have Grayson Space Navy, Royal Manticore Navy and a Havenite Navy Clan, the clan controller the keeps a tally of sessions played and when you have Enough points will send you proof to submit to your CO
I am a part of the clan for Tanks and Warplanes. I've applied for the membership Warships. I have no idea what has been recorded.
 #13874  by Robert Day
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:53 am
Go to your summary page once a day and print screen then send that print screen to your local score keeper within your chapter. They will then send that to the fleet commander, once you have enough to qualify for the medal they will give it to you.

That is what I have done after a fellow member showed me. It does work because shortly after submitting I received the medal.
William Dickson liked this
 #13877  by William Dickson
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:45 am
Robert Day wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:53 am
Go to your summary page once a day and print screen then send that print screen to your local score keeper within your chapter. They will then send that to the fleet commander, once you have enough to qualify for the medal they will give it to you.

That is what I have done after a fellow member showed me. It does work because shortly after submitting I received the medal.
Thank you!

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!