TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Miniature Games

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #16104  by Shawn Merrow
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 pm
What type of miniature games is everyone playing? I currently play X-Wing, including at tournaments. In the slow process of painting Dystopian Wars ships. I also have ships for Star Wars Armada but not much due to the higher costs than X-Wing. I got a bunch of old Battletech stuff that I have not used in a long time but may break out to work on my Rifle ribbon.

I would like to get into WW2 Bolt Action by Warlord Game but don't have the money or time to pick up another game. Does anyone else have any games that they would like to get into?
Kris Miller liked this
 #16105  by Andrew Sivula
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 pm
I do warmachine as well as the warmachine microskirmish game Company of Iron, I have the base set for Armada and scum squad for xwing, i also have a guildball team
 #16118  by Jon Stout
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 am
SITS, Armada, Leviathans,
 #16157  by Ken O'Dell
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:05 pm
Wings of Glory. Currently just WW2, but possibly getting started on WW1 as well.
 #16187  by William Combs
 Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm
I do Hounds of War and Age of Sigmar. My son does my painting.
 #16208  by James Falconburg
 Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:30 am
I have 2 Warhammer 40k armies(Necrons and Space Wolves), some Warmachine (Menoth), and have played Star Wars X-Wing. I'm kind of looking forward to trying out Star Wars Legion when it comes out as well.
 #16303  by William Farley
 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:42 pm
X-wing, Wings of Glory WW1 & WW2, Imperial assault, SITS, Flames of war, General Quarters 3. What a list.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!