TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Revised/Updated Offical Marksmanship Manual

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #20254  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:50 pm
David Weiner, 4SL wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:22 am
Jeffrey A. Webb wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:51 pm
Indeed I shall. Extremely busy with work at the moment- we're opening a new campus and it's busier than heck, I'm at work two hours late tonight as it is. But I will get the folks who assisted to you in private email.
Thank you! It's just about ready!
I read that and my "head voice" swears you are over a grill ... cooking manuals ... and saying "Yea that's about there ... a nice golden brown, that one over there needs about another few minutes, it's still mostly raw"
Erik Plossl, Fair Isle liked this
 #24141  by Christopher Bayonet
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:43 pm
Christopher Bayonet wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:50 pm
David Weiner, 4SL wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:22 am
Jeffrey A. Webb wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:51 pm
Indeed I shall. Extremely busy with work at the moment- we're opening a new campus and it's busier than heck, I'm at work two hours late tonight as it is. But I will get the folks who assisted to you in private email.
Thank you! It's just about ready!
I read that and my "head voice" swears you are over a grill ... cooking manuals ... and saying "Yea that's about there ... a nice golden brown, that one over there needs about another few minutes, it's still mostly raw"
Your Grace, @David Weiner, 4SL , I was wondering if we knew about when the Marksmanship Manual would be fully cooked for us to indulge upon?
 #24146  by David Weiner
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm
Christopher Bayonet wrote:Your Grace, @David Weiner, 4SL , I was wondering if we knew about when the Marksmanship Manual would be fully cooked for us to indulge upon?
@Mike Timko 4SL Staff, can you answer this?
 #24158  by Christopher Bayonet
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:49 pm
David Misener wrote:Well the books must be properly cooked...
Are we going for Medium or Well Done? And what about condiments?

Captain Sir Christopher Bayonet, GSN

#24460  by Erik Plossl
 Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:22 pm
Reminds me of a thing we use in the Waze editing community...

Soon does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. Soon shall make no contract or warranty between Waze and the end user. Soon will arrive some day, Waze does guarantee that soon will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on soon as Waze will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at soon.
 #24462  by David Misener
 Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:46 pm
Erik Plossl wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:22 pm
Soon does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. Soon shall make no contract or warranty between Waze and the end user. Soon will arrive some day, Waze does guarantee that soon will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on soon as Waze will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at soon.
So Soon™
Erik Plossl liked this
 #24518  by Mike Timko 4SL / 6SL Staff
 Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:00 pm
David Weiner, 4SL wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm
@Mike Timko 4SL Staff, can you answer this?
It will be soon. @Karyn Hill, KDE, QBM, MP & I have a pretty good template in production. This will be the basis of this manual and all future publications that come out of BuComm.
 #28617  by Duane Kietzmann
 Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:20 pm
Do we have an estimated date yet as to when the marksmanship manual will be coming out?
I ask as it has been another 4 months since the last post on this question.
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!