TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Marksmanship Tracking Sheet (based on RMA-Standards as per AO 1803-03) v1.6

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #19512  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 pm
Tamera Tozer-Kilts wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:31 pm
Easy to fix, hard to troubleshoot. :)
Fixed in the next version. [which will be most likely called 2.0 not 1.7 as I just added a CO DASHBoard (semi-automated for now; CO's will need to enter in each crew member manually - but the rest will be pulled from the appropriate fields)]

Also included in the 2.0 version will be the Winners Bonus hour.

Instructor Tracking will be in the 2.1 version most likely.
Erik Plossl liked this
 #19523  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 pm
Erik Plossl wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:10 pm
Will there be a (semi-)easy way to transfer the data from the older version to the new one?
You should be able to copy column by column ... it's easy, and semi-efficient
 #19539  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sun May 20, 2018 6:04 pm
Delay in the new version -

Almost have all the Instructor Tracking, Win Tracking and a CO DASHBoard (which "should" meet Black Sphinx standards - need to find where the rules for that are) set-up. Working out the last bit of bugs to do all the tracking stuff and then will release the v2.1 edition of it. Which should be the last version that needs any information migrated to it.

Bear with me ... :) v2.1 will be the final version of just Marksmanship Tracking unless there are rules changes (or I can automate more of the DASHBoard capabilities).
 #19557  by Christopher Bayonet
 Mon May 21, 2018 2:21 am
Tamera Tozer-Kilts wrote:Will winner tracking be able to handle teams?
Individuals only right now.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

#19563  by Shel Tozer-Kilts
 Mon May 21, 2018 4:58 am
Christopher Bayonet wrote:

Will you be able to give the winner credit to more than one person per session? And more than one credit to a given person?

For example, on the first range day I held for my ship, we played two Memoir '44 scenarios, with each team of 3 winning one, which should mean everybody gets one win credit. Would I be able to reflect that scenario?
 #19565  by Christopher Bayonet
 Mon May 21, 2018 9:27 am
Shel Tozer-Kilts wrote:

Will you be able to give the winner credit to more than one person per session? And more than one credit to a given person?

For example, on the first range day I held for my ship, we played two Memoir '44 scenarios, with each team of 3 winning one, which should mean everybody gets one win credit. Would I be able to reflect that scenario?
Not with the way it is currently coded.

#19566  by Christopher Bayonet
 Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 am
Shel Tozer-Kilts wrote:

Not with the way it is currently coded.

Just as an FYI As per AD 1509-01, which is what governs the marksmanship program now, the only wins which count towards the bonus are the ones where an individual is the clear winner.

As per the AD there is no stipulation for winning teams, only individuals. So unless that changes the spreadsheet will only log individual winners.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!