TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Elite Dangerous players?

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #21064  by Ekkehard Rolfs
 Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:29 pm
Playing it sometimes..different ships but prefering non-combat missions.
 #21098  by Erik Plossl
 Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:31 pm
So here's a question... Can PS4/PC/XBox players all play in the same universe, or do they have separate universes for the consoles?
 #21123  by Emilio Desalvo
 Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 am
I played it on my Commodore 128 and Amiga, then back in the OOlite days (in OOlite I reached Elite, a friend of mine did that on his Commodore 64, THAT was heroic!).

Unfortunately my bandwidth at home is too limited for E:D and other games like WoWs...
 #24456  by Patrick Hagemeier
 Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:35 pm
Erik Plossl wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:31 pm
So here's a question... Can PS4/PC/XBox players all play in the same universe, or do they have separate universes for the consoles?
No it is by platform only. (sadly)
 #24459  by Erik Plossl
 Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:19 pm
So I have managed to get myself into an Anaconda now and am working on getting onto a large expedition. Anyone interested in setting up a new squadron in E:D once the new version drops? There will now be squadrons available that we could set up groups in...
Michael Panter liked this
 #24465  by William Karnesky
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:13 am
Erik Plossl wrote:
So I have managed to get myself into an Anaconda now and am working on getting onto a large expedition. Anyone interested in setting up a new squadron in E:D once the new version drops? There will now be squadrons available that we could set up groups in...
I haven't looked into the squadrons much, but I'm willing to organize and fund a squadron if it requires funding. I have all three big ships, a number of others, and a ton of credits.
 #24480  by Jeffrey J Hughes, MAJ, RMA
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:57 pm
I tried playing.... got killed MULTIPLE times in the tutorial... so I deleted it
 #24482  by William Karnesky
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:09 pm
Jeffrey J Hughes, 1SG, RMMC wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:57 pm
I tried playing.... got killed MULTIPLE times in the tutorial... so I deleted it
Depending on which part of the "tutorial" that happened, some of them aren't so much tutorials as "test your flight skills" because they send you against multiple ships in an undergunned ship. If it is the kind of game that interests you at all I'd give it another go. Combat is something that you can usually run away from if you don't want to engage in it.
 #24483  by William Karnesky
 Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:11 pm
Erik Plossl wrote:
Now that I looked into squadrons, That will be easy to fund. Only 10 million, that's less than a rebuy on many of my ships. I can probably help fund the super carrier if/when they arrive.
Darrin Scholl liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!