TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Elite Dangerous players?

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #25783  by William Karnesky
 Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:11 am
The group is up and running and I manage to snag the tag "TRMN" for us. You can go to the squadron area and search "TRMN" and we should be the only result right now. I can't find the message area to change the message but will address that later. I will try to check regularly to accepts new members and have the roles set up so others can help.
 #25801  by Michael Panter
 Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:44 pm
Found group and have requested access!
 #25816  by Erik Plossl
 Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Incidentally, is anyone else going on the Distant Worlds expedition? I'm prepping my ship now to head out early in the year.
 #25817  by William Karnesky
 Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:03 pm
Erik Plossl wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:13 pm
Applied as Hitra Wolfe
I'll add you soon as I get home.

I am not planning on going to distant worlds, I want to try the new mining and don't like the way long distance travel works.
 #25824  by William Karnesky
 Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 am
Erik Plossl wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:14 pm
Incidentally, is anyone else going on the Distant Worlds expedition? I'm prepping my ship now to head out early in the year.
Added you, because you brought up the Squadron idea I made you a senior officer so that you can also approve members
Erik Plossl liked this
 #39926  by Erik Plossl
 Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:47 pm
Lol. Just noticed this. I'm finally back to the Bubble following DW2, working on repping LYR for the exploration data bonus. I wonder if we could find a system with a few ELWs and two stars that we could petition FDev to rename Manticore ;-)
 #42335  by Alex Enns
 Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:26 pm
My apologies for a necro-post, but I'm also an E:D player. I haven't been playing much over the last year or two, but my handle on Steam and PSN is Scrimshott, and on Xbox is H20 Hamm3r (that's a zero not an O).
William Karnesky liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!