TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Elite Dangerous players?

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #42353  by Chris Tolbert
 Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:24 pm
What system are you playing on? I ahve a PS4 is it Cross play?
 #42661  by Alex Enns
 Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:03 am
Chris Tolbert wrote:
I have it on PC, Xbox, and Playstation. it is not cross-play unfortunately, but I do have it on all available systems lol.
 #42668  by Robert Farley
 Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:32 pm
Chris Tolbert wrote:
I have it on xbox.
 #43194  by Erik Plossl
 Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:14 pm
So I was recently approached about joining another squadron. I'm currently still part of the TRMN squadron, and a leader of it, but with only five members and I don't think anyone but me online for a while, I'm tempted to do it. If there are players interested in making the squadron happen, I'm willing to stick around and help get more people into it and set up events for us, but I kinda want to see us start to *DO* something. So what say you? Do we get this thing going?
 #43195  by Erik Plossl
 Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:55 pm
I know that it is possible for players on different platforms to all impact the same game galaxy. The players cannot be in the same instance, but can impact the same system.
Robert Farley liked this
 #44303  by Chris Lynch
 Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:53 pm
Erik Plossl wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:14 pm
So I was recently approached about joining another squadron. I'm currently still part of the TRMN squadron, and a leader of it, but with only five members and I don't think anyone but me online for a while, I'm tempted to do it. If there are players interested in making the squadron happen, I'm willing to stick around and help get more people into it and set up events for us, but I kinda want to see us start to *DO* something. So what say you? Do we get this thing going?
Is the TRMN squadron is around
 #44304  by Robert Farley
 Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:04 am
Is there a TRMN presence on the Xbox Elite Dangerous servers?

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!