TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Award paprwork packet for CO's etc... an idea

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #19954  by Kevin Walsh
 Wed May 30, 2018 1:10 pm
sorry for any confusion,

I got a packet which contained the blanks for Pistol Sharpshooter, Expert, High Expert
Rifle-Sharpshooter, Expert, High Expert

what I was missing was Pistol-Marksman, and Rifle-Marksman
we created with the ok of John Neitz certs for Pistol-Marksman and Rifle-Marksman
 #19955  by Kevin Walsh
 Wed May 30, 2018 1:15 pm
Kevin Walsh wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 1:10 pm
sorry for any confusion,

I got a packet which contained the blanks for Pistol Sharpshooter, Expert, High Expert
Rifle-Sharpshooter, Expert, High Expert

what I was missing was Pistol-Marksman, and Rifle-Marksman
we created with the ok of John Neitz certs for Pistol-Marksman and Rifle-Marksman
we really wanted to get the marksmanship certs out, some of them go back quite a ways, and this way people have something tangible since there is not a ribbon issued.

I took over as Range Officer 1/1/2018, and as of today, I have sent awards letters to higher command for issuing. 76 awards to 53 people, thats counting the backlogged awards
 #29431  by Jim McCoy
 Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 pm
As the ATO for HMS Ajax (a member of 2nd Fleet) I came here looking for templates for the Marksmanship Certificates. Do you still have them? How can I obtain a copy?
 #29432  by Kevin Walsh
 Tue May 14, 2019 4:30 pm
yes, contact your CO, the whole packet of approved certificate templates are available

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!