TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• MMORPG and the Marksmanship Medal

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #22076  by William Dickson
 Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:52 pm
Shel Tozer-Kilts wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 pm
William Dickson wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 pm
I'll start one.

If someone wants to take it over, after I do... More power to them!

I'll name it: The Royal Manticoran Navy :lol:

EDIT: Here is the invite link for the new community group...

https://blizzard.com/invite/0XZamRu52k
I get "Invite deleted or no longer valid" when I click on it . . .
Ok, I'll check they expiration of the link and re-post. Sorry.

Here is the new link... https://blizzard.com/invite/dxjBZAhZg

I edited the post with the original link in it as well.
 #22079  by Shel Tozer-Kilts
 Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:23 pm
Yay! New link worked! I don't play WoW on any kind of a regular schedule (mostly because I have raging alt-itis), but feel free to chat or link up when I'm on!
William Dickson liked this
 #22080  by William Dickson
 Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:23 pm
Shel Tozer-Kilts wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:23 pm
Yay! New link worked! I don't play WoW on any kind of a regular schedule (mostly because I have raging alt-itis), but feel free to chat or link up when I'm on!
Alt-itis... Yeah, I have a whole lot of that going on myself! In fact, had to delete some toons to make room for making new alts using the new races! Ugh... :geek:
 #22306  by Michael Henigan
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:14 pm
I find this discussion very interesting. I was the founding GM of Guardians of Forever and was there when we picked the name. I've been in SFI for over 25 years. It's a great guild and I was happy to be there and am welcomed back anytime, just I dropped off the face of the earth in WoW for well over a year really.

As for TRMN... We now have (as of yesterday) a TRMN Guild for our ship on Thorium Brotherhood, called MHS Achilles. We have several toons that are just leveling <Priest Lvl 11> and several 110's as well, and slowly growing with new people and Alt's. Anyone is free to join the guild and hang with us. WE are also chatting int he TRMN Chat as well.

Hope to see you!

Mike
 #22342  by Matthew Bowman
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:08 am
That seems to be a link to a Blizzard app chat group, not to a WoW community. Not that, at present, a community is much more than a chat group.
 #22363  by Rachel Nevins
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:46 am
For the in game community invite code, it's the last but of the url, dxjBZAhZg. You can paste that in game in the community frame and it will join you to the community.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

#22365  by William Dickson
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:55 am
Matthew Bowman wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:08 am
That seems to be a link to a Blizzard app chat group, not to a WoW community. Not that, at present, a community is much more than a chat group.
Yes, it is in fact a chat group, through Blizzard. However, it can be more than that, should the folks who participate choose to make it such.

Thumbing your nose at a way for folks to interact and enjoy themselves is rather piss poor.

Perhaps you might enjoy participating, instead of denigrating, said group.
 #22382  by Matthew Bowman
 Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:49 am
If you have a personal problem with me, take it up with me privately. Don't make up crap about me or misrepresent what I said. I thumbed no noses, and only offered a single comment. Had you actually cared to look at the chat group you claim I disdained, you would have noticed that not only am I a member, but I joined and announced myself under my real-world name before I made that comment.

You claim that I have simply insulted this effort at community, but your very comment insults me, and demonstrably so. I do expect an apology.
 #26728  by Michael
 Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 pm
I'm planning on picking up SWTOR again, and I have a Federation character on PC that I'd like to get into an RMN fleet so I can start getting ribbons.

If we don't have a SWTOR guild, I'd be happy to help set one up.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!