TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• ARMA 3

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #20787  by Tom Bainbridge
 Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:57 pm
Does anyone around here play ARMA 3?
 #21920  by Ryan Presson
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:47 pm
I do. Im part of a Milsim community called Task Force Red. Under the umbrella of TFR, I'm part of a group called MCRU(Marine Corps Realism Unit) We are a group of active and formerly active Marines taking the tactics, methodology and esprit de corps that we learned in the Corps into the virtual battle space. Other units under the TFR banner usually play as some sort of special ops or secret squirrels. My unit tends to stay as Heavy Infantry or line infantry.
 #22318  by Alex Shaffer
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm
sometimes, trying to get with a group called Bloodbath and get a dedicated server for Antistasi, which is a mod campaign of sorts in a persistent world with a guerrilla theme to it. Also another group working on Halo and maybe Star Wars themed stuff.
 #22931  by Daniel Shea
 Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:23 pm
Would love to get in with you guys sometime. I've recently joined TRMN, leaning toward the Marine track, and would be up for getting schooled by some actual Marines :)
Ryan Presson wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:47 pm
I do. Im part of a Milsim community called Task Force Red. Under the umbrella of TFR, I'm part of a group called MCRU(Marine Corps Realism Unit) We are a group of active and formerly active Marines taking the tactics, methodology and esprit de corps that we learned in the Corps into the virtual battle space. Other units under the TFR banner usually play as some sort of special ops or secret squirrels. My unit tends to stay as Heavy Infantry or line infantry.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!