TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Fallout 76

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #20992  by Arthur Henecke
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:41 pm
With Fallout 76 being able to be played as group co-op game, it seems like a good fit for setting up some TRMN play groups. With credit going Plasma Rifle weapon group. I know I am getting it for PC, but there is nothing stopping us from getting groups together for the consuls. So what do people think?
Michael Lesnick liked this
 #20993  by Zachary White
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:51 pm
I’ve pre-ordered for Xbox1 - I’d be down for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #20994  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:04 pm
Sounds potentially interesting ..
 #20997  by Ed Cook
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:07 am
I will be preordering it for PS4, so I’m in.
 #21974  by Arthur Henecke
 Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:17 am
Well after the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. announcement will be coming in October, I canceled my pre-order. This is going to be a Diablo 3 all over again.
 #24713  by Ed Cook
 Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:34 pm
I enjoyed the beta, looking forward to the full game. If anyone on PS4 wants to add me to team up, my PSN ID is TI-5335. Just shoot me a message saying you’re with TRMN and I’ll accept the request.
 #32293  by Fiona Clark
 Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:42 pm
Can you copop play between different system, I have a PC and most of you seem to have xbox/ps4
 #32297  by Ed Cook
 Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:15 pm
Fiona Clark wrote:Can you copop play between different system, I have a PC and most of you seem to have xbox/ps4
At the moment, no. Allegedly, they’re looking into it in the future.
 #34076  by Arasin Staubly
 Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:41 pm
This will be my one and only post in this area of the Forum on the following topic:

A Fallout-inspired group/LARP called Nukelanta is based out of the Atlanta area. LARPs are typically held 4 - 6 times a year at an Augusta-Aiken area event site. Festivals (with some games) are held as / where able.

PM me if you are interested - I will provide links & POCs. I will ask about starting a thread on this Forum if enough people want to know more.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!