TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• EVE Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #21668  by Christopher Bayonet
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 am
Do we have a "guild" for EVE Online? I have just started playing and was wondering if any of our ilk had a guild going there...
Patrick Giese liked this
 #21674  by Doss Buckalew, 4SL
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:19 pm
I was just yesterday considering giving EVE Online another shot. But, I don't know if a TRMN guild/clan/whatever already exists or not.
 #21675  by Christopher Bayonet
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 pm
Doss Buckalew wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:19 pm
I was just yesterday considering giving EVE Online another shot. But, I don't know if a TRMN guild/clan/whatever already exists or not.
I have seen so many friends (both TRMN and not) playing it that I was like ... meh might as well see what the fuss is about
 #21678  by Doss Buckalew, 4SL
 Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 pm
I'll download it again and hop on sometime today, probably.
 #21693  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Doss Buckalew wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 pm
I'll download it again and hop on sometime today, probably.
Right now I am at the part in the tutorial where I am docked at the first station and am training up the skills while I am at work until I have a moment to sit down and do more of that tutorial. Looks interesting so far ... but, that could just be the "new car smell" effect.

I've also been delving into "The Division" which I REALLY like :)
 #21696  by Doss Buckalew, 4SL
 Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:48 pm
Yeah, I launched again last night and started a new character. Still in the tutorial phase (again) myself.
 #21710  by Brad Lee
 Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:28 pm
I've played EVE Online for years, still play even. I'm a miner and would definitely be willing to help get a corporate started up.
 #21713  by James Falconburg
 Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:12 pm
I have 3 accounts (been playing off and on since 2005), but don't have a machine that can handle more than logging in and swapping skills in my queue at the moment.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

#21889  by William Dickson
 Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 pm
I had an account many, many moons ago. Not sure if I even remember what email I used let alone, login creds. I suppose I might check it out again and start a new account.
 #21917  by Andrew Harper
 Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 am
I've been playing Eve off and on for several years. I'm a miner and manufacturer who is willing to help with a TRMN corporation.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!