TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Destiny 2 Clan

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #22379  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:54 pm
Want to see about making a clan in Destiny 2, I have the PC version, don't think cross platform clans, but anyone else play it and want to help get it set up?
 #25887  by Patrick St. Jean
 Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm
I'm not in a PC clan, and am open to joining one. I'm mostly on PS4, but play on the PC occasionally. BattleNet is MadMouser#1179
 #25919  by Matthew Parker
 Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:21 am
I have a PS4 Clan, Fiddler's Green.
 #28173  by Andrew Jenner
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:55 am
I'm currently part of an existing clan. But I am heavy on playing D2 and have cross save available for PC and PS4
Last edited by Andrew Jenner on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #31580  by Asher Huddlestun
 Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:11 pm
As New Light and Shadowkeep are coming out, cross save is now a thing.
I would be very interested in joining an Honorverse clan, and would be happy to make it if one does not exist.
Eyes up, for Honor, and Hunter life ;)
 #31596  by Alex Shaffer
 Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:19 am
Asher Huddlestun wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:11 pm
As New Light and Shadowkeep are coming out, cross save is now a thing.
I would be very interested in joining an Honorverse clan, and would be happy to make it if one does not exist.
Eyes up, for Honor, and Hunter life ;)
Can see about getting one set up, think wait for the switch over to Steam for the PC so that all on rough same page.
Asher Huddlestun liked this
 #32046  by Alex Shaffer
 Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:09 am
So, can see about the clan setup, but also Destiny 2 is FREE now, It seems that the first 3 campaigns (base game, Osiris and Warmind) are free, with the others to purchase. Seems like a good chance to get people playing together to earn Marksmanship points. Fair warning, my install (all content aside from Shadowkeep) was about 70GB, so it will take up a chunk of space
 #32208  by Alex Shaffer
 Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:05 am
OK, Time to think of names for the Clan as going to get it set up soon. Thinking of doing just The Royal Manticoran Navy with TRMN tag, or do we want to make it different/play on it like Manticoran Arms?
 #32301  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:22 am
So, current names I have as possible choices:
The Royal Manticoran Navy
The Royal Manticoran Guardians
The Traveller's Own

anyone have any other names to add to the possibilities?
 #32328  by Alex Shaffer
 Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:19 pm
Went ahead and made a PC clan called The Royal Manticoran Navy. Currently is set to approval required so if people put message up saying their name when they put in an application I'll approve it.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!