TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Destiny 2 Clan

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #32543  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:44 pm
Does anyone have the username LowNslowTegLife on Xbox? got an invite request from them and don't know who they are.
 #32796  by Ben Overmyer
 Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:07 pm
I've sent in a request to join. Steam name's dungeonHack.
 #32844  by Alex Shaffer
 Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:30 am
Got you added
 #32865  by Ben Overmyer
 Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:34 am
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:30 am
Got you added
Thanks!
 #41252  by Robert Farley
 Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:53 pm
Do we get marksmanship credit for Destiny 2?

I’m unsure, and relatively new, so I thought I would just ask outright.
 #41288  by Alex Shaffer
 Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:12 pm
Robert Farley wrote:

Yes you can if playing with multiple TRMN members or multiple non TRMN members willing to verify it.
Robert Farley liked this
 #44425  by Kendall Boyer
 Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:43 am
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:12 pm
Robert Farley wrote:

Yes you can if playing with multiple TRMN members or multiple non TRMN members willing to verify it.
This is good to know, as I basically live in Destiny. lol

I am part of a clan, but I'm really the only one ever on anymore. It's my girlfriend's.
 #44436  by Justin Denslow
 Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:22 am
Im looking for a new clan on the XBOX side of things my gamertag is deacondenslow if anyone wants to send a invite. :D
 #44442  by Alex Shaffer
 Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:47 am
I can see about lobbing invites once I remember how to, heh. It does allow cross platform clans from what I remember.
 #44454  by Kendall Boyer
 Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:28 pm
Justin Denslow wrote:Im looking for a new clan on the XBOX side of things my gamertag is deacondenslow if anyone wants to send a invite. :D
Like I said, I'm usually the only one on, but here's the link.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1833169

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!