TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Star Trek Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #26026  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:04 am
Jonathan Casas wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:46 pm
Tara Suiter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:29 pm
Who do I whisper then? I would like to rejoin STO
If you play on PC, you can whisper me @cralkkent
tried, said your inbox was full
 #26048  by Jonathan Casas
 Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:46 am
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Jonathan Casas wrote:
Tara Suiter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:29 pm
Who do I whisper then? I would like to rejoin STO
Inbox is now cleared.
 #26065  by Alex Shaffer
 Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:03 am
Jonathan Casas wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:46 am
Alex Shaffer wrote:
Jonathan Casas wrote:

Inbox is now cleared.
Sent, and then realized was not on my main so sent a followup for Drahn@Drahn
 #26361  by Jonathan Arnold
 Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:36 pm
I don't think my question really has been answered. I play STO on my PlayStation and not the PC. Are there TRMN fleets in that version of the game and what are their names on the PlayStation network. (I know that the Fleets wouldn't be on the PlayStation Network, I was just reiterating that I'm playing Star Trek Online on the PlayStation system)
 #28080  by John Chambers
 Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:35 am
I for one would be very interested to get more members of TRMN involved in a variety of qualifying online games. Star Trek Online fits the bill and is entertaining.

John Chambers
Spacer 3rd Class, RMN
HMS Gryphon SD-153
Terry Street liked this
 #28169  by Jonathan Casas
 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:51 pm
Jonathan Arnold wrote:
I don't think my question really has been answered. I play STO on my PlayStation and not the PC. Are there TRMN fleets in that version of the game and what are their names on the PlayStation network. (I know that the Fleets wouldn't be on the PlayStation Network, I was just reiterating that I'm playing Star Trek Online on the PlayStation system)
I don’t know if we have a PlayStation fleet.
 #28174  by Jana Otahal
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:57 am
John Chambers wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:35 am
I for one would be very interested to get more members of TRMN involved in a variety of qualifying online games. Star Trek Online fits the bill and is entertaining.

John Chambers
Spacer 3rd Class, RMN
HMS Gryphon SD-153
I'd say, join TRMN Gaming Discord if you haven't already - there are people who play STO.
I personally - I'm an old-time Lifetime Subscriber, and haven't been active in this game much (since I've played for about 4 years before sort of "retiring"), but I am willing to join people if they need any help with missions. :)
Robert Farley liked this
 #28180  by Matthew W. Lindquist
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 am
Jonathan Arnold wrote:
The Marines on my ship have started a PS4 fleet last month. I am pretty sure they're the Blood Red Knights. I will double check that though and let you know.
 #28181  by Matthew W. Lindquist
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:07 am
Okay double checked, the fleet is the, HMS-BRK-
 #32682  by Ryan Hoolehan
 Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:05 am
Getting back into this now that I've got a bit more free time, and was wondering if the fleet was still active on PC?

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!