TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• FInal Fantasy XIV

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #16101  by Christopher Bayonet
 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:38 pm
Is anyone playing FFXIV Online?

If so is there a Linkshell? Or any interest in creating one?
 #16142  by James Falconburg
 Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm
I have an account but am currently inactive. Don't know about a linkshell though.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

#16322  by Heather Selbe
 Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:52 pm
I play on Excalibur myself. If anyone else is there or on the Primal data center , contact me and we can be friends at least. If we have enough people on there we could make a linkshell, but sadly they are not crossworld from my research.
 #17512  by Christopher Bayonet
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:07 pm
Heather Selbe wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:52 pm
I play on Excalibur myself. If anyone else is there or on the Primal data center , contact me and we can be friends at least. If we have enough people on there we could make a linkshell, but sadly they are not crossworld from my research.
I'm on Primal data center - Exodus to be exact ...

How many do we need to set-up a Linkshell?
 #17513  by Heather Selbe
 Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:22 pm
As far as I can see from research there isn't a minimum, you just need someone to buy and create the linkshell. I'll try this evening when I am home from work and report back.
 #17584  by Christopher Bayonet
 Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:02 pm
Heather Selbe wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:22 pm
As far as I can see from research there isn't a minimum, you just need someone to buy and create the linkshell. I'll try this evening when I am home from work and report back.
Any luck with the Linkshell?
 #17589  by Heather Selbe
 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 pm
Yep, i have one made. Find me on Facebook or see if you can find me as Wilfwyb Thosinloefwyn in game. I think we need to coordinate an cross server party before i can invite you
 #17802  by Erik Plossl
 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:30 pm
I play on the Jenova server (Tiphane Iseterre), although my account is currently inactive.
 #17990  by Tammy Schoonover
 Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:47 pm
I play on Cactuar server, Syphiroth Valentine, Angyal Hewley, and Jenesis Rhapsodos.

Yes, I do know I am a FFVII geek!!!!!
 #17998  by Christopher Bayonet
 Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:39 pm
Heather Selbe wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 pm
Yep, i have one made. Find me on Facebook or see if you can find me as Wilfwyb Thosinloefwyn in game. I think we need to coordinate an cross server party before i can invite you
Can't find you online ... but what I'm thinking is we set up a day like 2 weeks down the line that we're online for a few hours at the same time so that anyone who wants in can get in on the linkshell ... that way we can get everyone who wants onboard onboard

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!