TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• HH Ship Schematics, Blueprints or cutaways?

• Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
 #18102  by Oliver Kindzorra
 Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:37 pm
Hello,
I'm wondering if there is such a stuff like it is in Star Trek, Star Wars or written Sci-Fi series like Perry Rhodan? Anyone have come across the mentioned above? I have come across the work of Thomas Marrone, but what I really would like to find is stuff like the Cygnus-X1 repository (http://cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints-main2.php) or the PR repository (http://www.rz-journal.de/Html/RZ-2900-3000.html). Any help is appreciated.
Terry Street liked this
 #18103  by Peter Gold
 Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:24 pm
It exists but it's not public. Bits and pieces have been shown at cons but not for copying.
Let me check some stuff and see if I can give the starship design presentation. If so I'll send you an invite to it.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

#18107  by Kevin Walsh
 Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:50 pm
depending on where we go with the Honorverse RPG, deckplans would be really handy, worst case I can adapt something from my large collection from other game systems, especially Traveller, and some for Starfinder
 #18130  by John Fairbairn, KDE, GACM
 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 am
I'd really love to see some of this developed. Might even be willing to help a bit on it ...
Kevin Walsh liked this
 #18222  by Joe Grieco
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:41 am
As an old Submariner, I would love to see something like that, especially a more complete "layout" than the damage units in SITS.
 #18718  by Oliver Kindzorra
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:23 am
Peter Gold wrote:
It exists but it's not public. Bits and pieces have been shown at cons but not for copying.
Let me check some stuff and see if I can give the starship design presentation. If so I'll send you an invite to it.

Is there any schedule for public release? Who is working on it? BuNine? How can I get my hands on it? I can't wait to have such information. It seems every major series, written or filmed, has such stuff like ship schematics, blueprints, cutaways or models. Too bad that it seems that the Honorverse Mod for Homeworld Remastered (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =683113902) doesn't make any progress. I would love to see this becoming a reality as well like the ship schematics as it adds to the Honorverse immersion. And thats what we up to, right? Thats why we are part of this community like others are part of there communities.

Oliver
 #18719  by Peter Gold
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:31 am
Oliver Kindzorra wrote:
Peter Gold wrote:

Is there any schedule for public release? Who is working on it? BuNine? How can I get my hands on it? I can't wait to have such information. It seems every major series, written or filmed, has such stuff like ship schematics, blueprints, cutaways or models. Too bad that it seems that the Honorverse Mod for Homeworld Remastered (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =683113902) doesn't make any progress. I would love to see this becoming a reality as well like the ship schematics as it adds to the Honorverse immersion. And thats what we up to, right? Thats why we are part of this community like others are part of there communities.

Oliver
As far as I know there is no plan for public release.

#18890  by Oliver Kindzorra
 Wed May 02, 2018 12:33 pm
Peter Gold wrote:
Oliver Kindzorra wrote:
Peter Gold wrote:

Oliver

Damn! Anyone I can bribe to make it happen? ;)
 #19177  by John Fairbairn, KDE, GACM
 Thu May 10, 2018 5:26 am
Oliver Kindzorra wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 12:33 pm
Peter Gold wrote:
Oliver Kindzorra wrote:
Re: the Honorverse Mod for Homeworld Remastered doesn't make any progress. I would love to see this becoming a reality as well like the ship schematics ... .

Oliver
Damn! Anyone I can bribe to make it happen? ;)
And whom might we bribe (or assist) to make the schematics happen?
 #27792  by Patrick Giese
 Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:39 am
Realizing this forum posting is a bit long in the tooth, but after I complete the current model of Drake's Golden Hind for our mantle I was trying to look into doing a large scale version of a couple of ships of the line from the RMN either as a Lego build which could be transported to Cons for display, or as an actual large scale model for the same purpose.

Has any headway been made on this? Inquiring (and constructing) minds would like to know!

For Queen and Empire.

Patrick

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!