TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Revised/Updated Offical Marksmanship Manual

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #18173  by Duane Kietzmann
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Quick question, do we have a timeline/update on when the new revised and updated marksmanship manual will be released?
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

#18298  by Jeffrey A. Webb
 Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 pm
I have been told the FLA has it for review at the moment.
 #18360  by Christopher Bayonet
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:33 pm
Jeffrey A. Webb wrote:I have been told the FLA has it for review at the moment.
Any ETA on distribution?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

#18364  by David Weiner
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:44 pm
It still needs to come through BuComm as well :)
 #18397  by Christopher Bayonet
 Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:09 am
David Weiner, 4SL wrote:It still needs to come through BuComm as well :)
As must all worthwhile things :)

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

#19683  by Jeffrey A. Webb
 Thu May 24, 2018 1:05 am
It's been submitted from my end for quite some time- weeks. I've no idea where the revised version currently is, or what the holdup to announcing it might be.
 #19686  by David Weiner
 Thu May 24, 2018 2:32 am
We are completing the "Grand Alliance Marksmanship Program and Qualification Badges" manual as we speak. If it's not ready for MantiCon, it will be shortly afterwards. @Jeffrey A. Webb , could you contact me privately at 4sl@trmn.org with the credits for the Marksmanship Program documents that we worked from?

Thank You.
 #19894  by Jeffrey A. Webb
 Tue May 29, 2018 11:51 pm
David Weiner, 4SL wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:32 am
We are completing the "Grand Alliance Marksmanship Program and Qualification Badges" manual as we speak. If it's not ready for MantiCon, it will be shortly afterwards. @Jeffrey A. Webb , could you contact me privately at 4sl@trmn.org with the credits for the Marksmanship Program documents that we worked from?

Thank You.
Indeed I shall. Extremely busy with work at the moment- we're opening a new campus and it's busier than heck, I'm at work two hours late tonight as it is. But I will get the folks who assisted to you in private email.
 #19915  by David Weiner
 Wed May 30, 2018 1:22 am
Jeffrey A. Webb wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:51 pm
Indeed I shall. Extremely busy with work at the moment- we're opening a new campus and it's busier than heck, I'm at work two hours late tonight as it is. But I will get the folks who assisted to you in private email.
Thank you! It's just about ready!

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!