TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Marksmanship Tracking Sheet (based on RMA-Standards as per AO 1803-03) v1.6

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #21583  by Christopher Bayonet
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 pm
Kevin Walsh wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:07 pm
but for RMN does it count as pistol or rifle?
It counts as any other RPG ...

The Rifle/Pistol is you wear the highest award for which category it falls under (there's an AO about it, I forget which one off hand)
 #21584  by Christopher Bayonet
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 pm
Richard Johnson wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 pm
Thanks for the input. I will go ahead and report it as qualification towards the RMN rifle award. I just wanted to confirm it was *not* excluded for some reason since it did not appear on the tracking form.
The awards are not cumulative .. so Grenade Launcher gets reported as Grenade Launcher ... the RMN Award you wear is the highest award issued under the overall grouping. So for this case Grenade Launcher and the other Rifle Awards are recorded separately ... you wear the award which is the highest under that grouping.
 #21585  by Stephen Schonewolf
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm
Do we have a headsup for when the next spreadsheet may be available? I'm holding my crew's info to get added.
 #21586  by Christopher Bayonet
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:37 pm
Stephen Schonewolf wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm
Do we have a headsup for when the next spreadsheet may be available? I'm holding my crew's info to get added.
Yea sometime after the 15th ....

Long story - not really fit for an official avenue such as this. But basically real-world trumps TRMN.
Stephen Schonewolf liked this
 #21587  by Stephen Schonewolf
 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm
I remember that had been going on. Real life always trumps everything out. I was just wondering if things had gotten any better.

I'm in no hurry at all, and I 'll just see it when it comes.
 #22957  by Erik Plossl
 Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:37 pm
I think I found another bug in this version of the spreadsheet. Apparently, the system only counts the first award in the award log for a given member. If you have the member awarded the marksmanship cert for a particular type, then they get the expert, and you put them on separate lines, it doesn't count the second line with the expert award.
 #23781  by Stephen Schonewolf
 Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:30 am
Do we have a place to send these, or are we still in a holding problem. I know that Real Life problems always trump fandom, but maybe we can delegate for the short time. Send it up to Fleet COs? Address the to Eric for the short term?

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!