TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• MMORPG and the Marksmanship Medal

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #20978  by Rissa Haynes
 Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:53 am
As you can see, there are TRMN members who play. Just have to find them. However, I see a couple different ways to log gameplay. The clan/guild method is a good option if you can't get together at the same time. Be mindful about the different platforms. I ran into some issues there for the console version of World of Tanks.

There are some of us that are actually playing Guild Wars 2 together in a session. We're geographically separated, and a couple of us have played 2 sessions so far. We started using the clause in Army Directive 09-1501 about establishing a system to verify en lieu of a non-participant. We are currently using a combination of screenshots and Discord conversations. Discord has time stamps for each message that gets posted. We also have a private gaming page for the ship in order to talk gaming and set up planned games sessions regardless of type.

I hope this helps!
 #21027  by Matthew Bowman
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:07 pm
Christopher Bayonet wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 pm
Thorium Brotherhood: "Guardians of Forever" is a STARFLEET International Alliance Guild on WoW that has a lot of TRMN Members in it. (There's a lot of cross-play between SFI and TRMN, and the GuildMaster is open to Non-SFI Members being in it as long as they remember one cardinal rule "Keep Chat PG-Rated, Many of the members have young children that are near by and will often listen in on chat or read the chat")
Oh, hey! I'm on Thorium Brotherhood!
 #21032  by Christopher Bayonet
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 pm
Matthew Bowman wrote:
Thorium Brotherhood: "Guardians of Forever" is a STARFLEET International Alliance Guild on WoW that has a lot of TRMN Members in it. (There's a lot of cross-play between SFI and TRMN, and the GuildMaster is open to Non-SFI Members being in it as long as they remember one cardinal rule "Keep Chat PG-Rated, Many of the members have young children that are near by and will often listen in on chat or read the chat")
When I'm subbed that's where I play and with whom I play. They are a great guild :)
 #21222  by William Dickson
 Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:00 am
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 pm
Matthew Bowman wrote:
When I'm subbed that's where I play and with whom I play. They are a great guild :)
I might start a new toon over there... Though I have toons on several realms already.

Vek'nilash - Horde (12)
Malfurion - Alliance (12)
Twisting Nether - Alliance (7)
The Forgotten Coast - Alliance (6)
Anub'arak - Horde (4)
Moonrunner - Alliance (3)
Ysera - Horde (2)

Yikes! Typing that make me realize how little of a life I actually have! :D :geek:
 #21226  by Dannielle Blaze
 Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:15 am
For EU based members, I have a WoW guild on EU server Kilrogg. Guild is called Kingdom Chaos and my main character is called Bonnitara, if you want to hit me up for an invite.
I also play a lot of Diablo III, for those who might be interested.
DM me if you would like my Battle.Net tag.
 #21641  by Caroline Ashwood
 Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm
John Roberts, 1SL wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm
Best suggestion would be to join a guild or clan in the online games which has other TRMN members in them and then your time will count as they can see when you were online, etc....
Actually, we have been discussing just this topic on the Achilles FB page. I will start another thread on the board for WoW Battletags. Let's see what we can get going!!
William Dickson liked this
 #22028  by William Dickson
 Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 pm
Matthew Bowman wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:24 pm
Now that the new Warcraft patch is out, we can create a cross-server TRMN community. Who do I talk to about that to make it official? I'm volunteering to manage it.

I'll start one.

If someone wants to take it over, after I do... More power to them!

I'll name it: The Royal Manticoran Navy :lol:

EDIT: Here is the invite link for the new community group... (This link should work, until Blizzard shuts down!)

https://blizzard.com/invite/dxjBZAhZg
Last edited by William Dickson on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #22068  by Shel Tozer-Kilts
 Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 pm
William Dickson wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 pm
I'll start one.

If someone wants to take it over, after I do... More power to them!

I'll name it: The Royal Manticoran Navy :lol:

EDIT: Here is the invite link for the new community group...

https://blizzard.com/invite/0XZamRu52k
I get "Invite deleted or no longer valid" when I click on it . . .

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!