TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Star Trek Online

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #22493  by Dallas Reinhart
 Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:19 pm
So... do we have any fleets going on STO? Lets hear about it!
Terry Street liked this
 #22523  by David Sanders
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:32 am
We do indeed have a Fleet on the PC side of the game, for both the Federation and Klingons.
Terry Street liked this
 #22524  by Terry Street
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:33 am
What are the fleet names ?
 #22525  by David Sanders
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 am
I will check tomorrow afternoon after my live stream and post it here as my brain doesn't remember.
 #22527  by Matthew W. Lindquist
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:11 am
Well their is the Armada, I just got back from a weekend of Amtguard and camping so I'm a bit fried, but I think the top fleet is the TRMN, while the second fleet, which I am the Fleet Admiral of, is the Cerberus Task Force.
 #22537  by David Sanders
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:49 pm
On the federation side, yes, and i believe that the Klingon Fleet is the RHN, but i would need to double check it.
 #23924  by Jonathan Arnold
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:39 am
I have the PS4 Version of this game, is there anyone else who plays this version and how to we go about using our game time for marksmanship awards?
Justin Pennington liked this
 #23945  by Terry Street
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:40 pm
Interesting. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 #23947  by Kevin Smith
 Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 pm
Andrew Harper wrote:A possible(probable?) nod to the Honorverse in one of today's articles introducing a new ship.
From the article wrote: Thomas Marrone

Lead Ship and UI Artist

Star Trek Online
Yes, I'd say it's rather likely.
Terry Street liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!