TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Finding Admiralty Orders

#23453  by lanniekenton@hotmail.com
 Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:26 pm
I am new here, and finding my way around the web site. Where do I find Admiralty Orders?
 #23454  by AJ Olsen, DMotC
 Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:50 pm
Lannie, you can find Admiralty Orders on our Wiki page, at wiki.trmn.org.

On another note, it looks like you aren't logged into the forums using your TRMN account. Have you logged in to Medusa before (at medusa.trmn.org)? Your Medusa account info is what you should be using to log into the forums, it'll give you access to a lot of forum content that is only available to members.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!