TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Date Conversions

• Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
Discuss various aspects of the Honorverse universe here. Please be mindful of what you post, as not everybody has read the same amount of books. DO NOT post Honorverse fan fiction here under ANY circumstances!
 #11876  by Zachary White
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:51 pm
James Sena wrote:What gets even more complicated is David COULD mean "Last book with Honor Harrington as a major character" and he COULD write one 20, 30 or even 100 years in the future. I would love to see a "Mr Midshipman Alexander-Harrington" story for example!
That’s what’s happening - I don’t know about the 20 or 30 lol - but this is the last mainline Honor Harrington with her as the main character - not the last of the Honorverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John Fairbairn, KDE, GACM and -2 others liked this
 #23743  by Robert Day
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:37 am
I tried to use the site indicated, but it does not work is there any other way to do the calculation
 #23744  by Zachary White
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:28 am
Robert Day wrote:I tried to use the site indicated, but it does not work is there any other way to do the calculation
Not that I know of - site must be down - that’s unfortunate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #23790  by Emilio Desalvo
 Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm
James Sena wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 pm
What gets even more complicated is David COULD mean "Last book with Honor Harrington as a major character" and he COULD write one 20, 30 or even 100 years in the future. I would love to see a "Mr Midshipman Alexander-Harrington" story for example!
In the meantime He published a novella.

https://www.baen.com/darkfall

EDIT: But... But...
Last edited by Emilio Desalvo on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
John Fairbairn, KDE, GACM and -2 others liked this
 #23796  by Philip Culmer
 Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:11 pm
I'm hoping to do some conversion work with a smartwatch app in mind - I've discussed a little of the maths with Grand Duke New Arkhangelsk.

I'll be doing some of the preliminary work with Google Sheets to start off with, most likely; if I do, I'll post a link once I've got something working - not necessarily a web app, but something that people can copy and do calculations with.
John Fairbairn, KDE, GACM and -1 others liked this

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!