TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Marksmanship Certificate template?

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #24568  by Kevin Walsh
 Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:27 pm
several months back[Feb or march] I asked about a Marksmanship Certificate template, and have never heard anything back
I spent time in the hospital and in recovery from a bad fall on ice, so its possible I missed something, so I wanted to follow up on this if possible

Thanks in Advance
 #24571  by Kevin Walsh
 Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 pm
Sir, last I knew we had all the templates, Except one for the basic marksmanship certificate. this one doesnt get a ribbon, so its just a certificate. as Range Officer Second Fleet I prepare the awards list each month for Admiral Neitz. I have no idea if such a certificate template ever existed to begin with, but I would really like to be able to issue one. if one doesnt exist we had an idea for one worked up, but were told not to use. can we submit this for approval? I have also asked on the forums how the other fleets are doing things, and never really gotten an answer.

Thank You for your time Sir
 #24576  by Kevin Walsh
 Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:09 pm
and a query has been made on the BuComm board to start the ball rolling
 #24881  by Kevin Walsh
 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 am
BuComm approved the templates yesterday with no changes, so I am starting on the backlog of certificates immediately, and these are in an editable pdf format that other fleets could use with minor changes
 #35913  by Tomáš Váca
 Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:25 am
Hello, are the templates somwhere to be found?
 #35915  by Jana Otahal
 Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:03 am
My latest knowledge on this is, after discussing it with another member is that "Those are being redesigned, and aren't available currently, per BuPlan."
William Karnesky liked this
 #36723  by Joseph Harney, VADM
 Wed May 27, 2020 10:55 pm
Jana Otahal wrote:My latest knowledge on this is, after discussing it with another member is that "Those are being redesigned, and aren't available currently, per BuPlan."
May I inquire where you received this information? S the original designer of the certificates, I was asked and provided marksmanship certificates to the relevant Bureaus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!