TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• TRMN Steam Gamer Tags

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #17653  by Jonathan Casas
 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:33 pm
Agent79
 #17657  by Richard Davenport
 Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:01 am
For those who haven't caught it yet, there is a TRMN Steam group. There isn't a lot of activity in the forums there, but that doesn't mean folks couldn't schedule some games and such there.
 #17680  by Russell Selkirk
 Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:17 pm
Wolfy - there are a number of us with that tag, but usually it comes up near the top in the search (at least that is what I was told when someone looked for it before), and my real name (Russ) is right underneath the tag itself. The profile pic is a rather red snarling wolf on a white background.
 #17682  by David Misener
 Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:44 pm
BabyKosh
 #19879  by Adrian Nunenkamp, RMMC
 Tue May 29, 2018 8:17 pm
celticwolf72 here.
 #25367  by Fiona Clark
 Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:40 pm
My gamertag is deunanknute

I'm happy to play most things but prefer rpgs.
I live in the UK, but have a terrible sleep cycle so would be willing to play at US times
 #25694  by Kevin Zigman
 Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:40 pm
I’m Alexander3327 because I’m dyselxic and for the longest time thought Alexander the Great died in 327bc when it was 323bc. I was a little obsessed with Ancient History at the time, I’ve since moved on but I like my tag anyways.
 #30091  by David Bell
 Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:11 pm
Triker_1965, new to steam

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!