TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Dreadnought

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #25657  by Alex Shaffer
 Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:17 am
Spaceship PvP with 3d movement. I was a Beta tester for it, and gave a few keys out a few years back that I picked up at a con so people may remember that. It is now available through steam to play, but do need to make an account in game to play. Dread_Priest // 372 is how my name displays in game if you want to friend me.
Chester Beedle liked this
 #25676  by Jeffrey J Hughes, MAJ, RMA
 Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 am
I been playing this on PS4
 #25701  by Alex Shaffer
 Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:56 pm
Jeffrey J Hughes, 1SG, RMMC wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 am
I been playing this on PS4
PC for me, what ship you like playing? I usually stick with Dread and Arty Cruisers
 #25708  by Jeffrey J Hughes, MAJ, RMA
 Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:17 am
I actually don't remember the name, but it is one of the basic starter ships
 #26420  by Scott Walkotten
 Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:44 pm
I have played this game afew times my favorite class is the dreadnought
 #27607  by Jonathan Arnold
 Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:09 am
I also play this on the Playstation. Originally to work on my Pistol Marksmanship award. Is there any TRMN clans in the PS4 version?
 #27655  by Chris Thompson, 3SL
 Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:09 am
You can find me on PC, Thompsolonian
 #27967  by Joshua Wahl
 Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:54 pm
I love this game!!! I play on PC and usually play the sniper ship. I auvent played in a while but I am willing to get back into it with some people. I never got to play as part of s fleet, always by myself

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

#42663  by Alex Enns
 Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:31 pm
I know this is a necro-post and I apologize, but I'm looking into this game and might enjoy playing it, especially for marksmanship credit :)

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!