TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Point of Contact or Manual for questions about Gaming/Marksmanship

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #26466  by Michael Lesnick
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:32 pm
I have a couple questions about the Gaming & Marksmanship subject.... looking for rules, etc... can't seem to find them... or a subject matter expert, please?

Thanks!
 #26471  by Cindy Van Wyhe
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:29 pm
Here is the AO for Marksmanship: http://wiki.trmn.org/wiki/index.php/Adm ... er_1803-03

Here is the Army Directive: http://wiki.trmn.org/wiki/index.php/Arm ... ve_09-1501

Each Fleet should have a Tactical Officer, if there isn't one at the Ship level, to assist you as well.
Michael Lesnick liked this
 #26472  by Duane Kietzmann
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 pm
Also in reference to the Manual, here's the latest information.

It was decided that the membership would be best served by splitting the manual up, which required a considerable amount of re-writing. That has all occurred, the initial editing and layout have been completed, and it is now in final review. It's possible there will be some additional edits as the relevant parties see it as a whole for the first time. Also at this time it has been sent to the Royal Council and they will most likely request additional edits.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

#26481  by Michael Lesnick
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 am
Admiral Jeffers,

The Link for the RMA Order was what I was seeking.... and answered my questions... I was disappointed with the answers... but rules are rules ;-)

Captain Kietzmann,

Thanks for the information on the status of "the" Manual.... I'm sure several folk have been wondering.....
 #26491  by Andrew Sivula
 Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:29 pm
There is also the faq that helps clarify some errors in the AO please look at that as well

Michael Lesnick wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 am
Admiral Jeffers,

The Link for the RMA Order was what I was seeking.... and answered my questions... I was disappointed with the answers... but rules are rules ;-)

Captain Kietzmann,

Thanks for the information on the status of "the" Manual.... I'm sure several folk have been wondering.....
 #26647  by Albert Beddow
 Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 pm
Andrew Sivula wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:29 pm
There is also the faq that helps clarify some errors in the AO please look at that as well
I have the AO but could I get a link to the FAQ for the Marksmanship awards?

Thank you

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!