TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Marksmanship Tracking Sheet for Admiralty Order 1803-03

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29326  by Laura Lochen, 1SL
 Wed May 08, 2019 8:09 pm
Frank Gonzalez wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:41 pm
Has a new version of the spreadsheet (v 1.5 was the last one I found) been released or has this been scrapped? TIA

Frank Gonzalez
This spreadsheet was created specifically to allow tracking until Medusa was ready to accept the uploaded numbers and info. It will not be updated. You could certainly adapt it for personal use in any way that works for you.
 #29327  by William Karnesky
 Wed May 08, 2019 8:31 pm
Laura Lochen, 1SL wrote:
This spreadsheet was created specifically to allow tracking until Medusa was ready to accept the uploaded numbers and info. It will not be updated. You could certainly adapt it for personal use in any way that works for you.
I am unaware of where in medusa we have to track gunnery hours, would you kindly detail that process?
 #29333  by Andrew Sivula
 Thu May 09, 2019 3:07 am
I think this was just a mixup with the other tracking spreadsheet we were using
William Karnesky wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:31 pm
Laura Lochen, 1SL wrote:
I am unaware of where in medusa we have to track gunnery hours, would you kindly detail that process?
William Karnesky liked this
 #29337  by Laura Lochen, 1SL
 Thu May 09, 2019 3:17 am
Yup, my mistake. I misread the topic title. We don’t track that at this time - you are correct. I saw spreadsheet and was thinking back to the points upload. Sorry for the confusion. I am unsure if an update to this sheet will be made so disregard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
William Karnesky liked this
 #29352  by Larry D French Sr
 Thu May 09, 2019 8:59 pm
I downloaded the form, but don't have a clue how to use it to track this information. I'm suppose to track this information for my ship to relay it to the 2nd Fleet Liaison for the Gunnery Challenge of the Sphinx Cup Challenge. I've never played any of these online games and the online Gunnery Certification that I've done was when I had to qualify on the .38 Pistol and the M-16 Rifle in the U.S. Air Force. I don't have a clue how to complete this form.
 #29353  by Peter Gold
 Thu May 09, 2019 9:30 pm
Larry D French Sr wrote:I downloaded the form, but don't have a clue how to use it to track this information. I'm suppose to track this information for my ship to relay it to the 2nd Fleet Liaison for the Gunnery Challenge of the Sphinx Cup Challenge. I've never played any of these online games and the online Gunnery Certification that I've done was when I had to qualify on the .38 Pistol and the M-16 Rifle in the U.S. Air Force. I don't have a clue how to complete this form.
This spreadsheet has nothing to do with Black Spinx Gunnery. This is the marksmanship ribbon.
BSC Gunnery is a reading challenge.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

#29354  by Duane Kietzmann
 Thu May 09, 2019 9:34 pm
Also for marksmanship we are prohibited from any live fire of firearms or archery. It covers only games to get your marksmanship ribbons.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

#29357  by Larry D French Sr
 Thu May 09, 2019 10:42 pm
Peter Gold wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:30 pm
Larry D French Sr wrote:I downloaded the form, but don't have a clue how to use it to track this information. I'm suppose to track this information for my ship to relay it to the 2nd Fleet Liaison for the Gunnery Challenge of the Sphinx Cup Challenge. I've never played any of these online games and the online Gunnery Certification that I've done was when I had to qualify on the .38 Pistol and the M-16 Rifle in the U.S. Air Force. I don't have a clue how to complete this form.
This spreadsheet has nothing to do with Black Spinx Gunnery. This is the marksmanship ribbon.
BSC Gunnery is a reading challenge.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
OK, I must have gotten the name wrong, but there is a challenge in the Black Sphinx Cup Challenge that records info for gaming.
 #29358  by Duane Kietzmann
 Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 pm
Yes there is, I don't know where that spreadsheet is. But the only reason why I mentioned what we are prohibited from doing was because you had made mention of firearms in your post. I will see if I can find the spreadsheet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!