TRMN

These are the official forums of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association 

• Why do we not include Platform Games for the Marksmanship Awards?

• Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
Report on marksmanship events your chapter has undertaken (pictures and/or videos are very much encouraged), or discuss various board or online games that you've played through the marksmanship program, or even would like to be considered to be added into the program.
 #29694  by John Chambers
 Mon May 27, 2019 1:33 am
While I enjoy playing World of Tanks and World of Warships online, as well as tabletop games when I get the opportunity. The majority of the games I play are on the XBOX and I was wondering why don't we allow those games as part of the Marksmanship Awards? There are a large variety that can meet requirements and it is easy to track when members are online.
 #29696  by Andrew Sivula
 Mon May 27, 2019 1:57 am
Any game that you are playing with other members counts including platform based multiplayer games please refer to the army marksmanship program and the faq that was put on the forums

John Chambers wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:33 am
While I enjoy playing World of Tanks and World of Warships online, as well as tabletop games when I get the opportunity. The majority of the games I play are on the XBOX and I was wondering why don't we allow those games as part of the Marksmanship Awards? There are a large variety that can meet requirements and it is easy to track when members are online.

Donate

Make a donation for Big Cat Rescue

Make a donation for the Most Regal Order of Queen Elizabeth

About us

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's Forums. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Our Conventions

Check out our conventions!